Weekly Job Update
Would you like to work as a Band 5 Staff Nurse for busy Kent hospital? This dynamic healthcare provider is seeking a Band 5 Staff Nurse to join its team based in Kent.This role will provide you with the opportunity to learn and develop as you work and to gain additional qualifications. As a Band 5 Staff Nurse you will be working in a collaborative team in a supportive environment. Our Nursing team is highly respected and valued, and you will be working in a team where you are encouraged to pursue your passion to provide excellent quality care. If you are looking for a career in a dynamic trust with an excellent benefits packages including flexible working and onsite childcare.
As a Band 5 Staff Nurse your duties will include:
• Clinical practice within designated clinical departments.
• Taking responsibility for assessments of care needs of patients, planning programmes of care, implementation and evaluation of these programmes without direct supervision.
• Acting as an advocate for patients within the area, to ensure a patient orientated approach to the delivery of care.
• Ensuring that patients receive high quality clinical care and a good patient experience.
• Advising on the promotion of health and the prevention of illness.
• Recognising the significance of observations made and use them to develop and initiate nursing assessments and devising a plan of care. To be a successful Band 5 Staff Nurse at this hospital you will have the following experience:
• Minimum 1-year experience in hospital - UK or Overseas due to the nature of the role. If you need support with your IELTS, OET, CBT or OSCE examinations, please highlight this in the cover letter with your application. The salary for this position is between £21,909 to £28,462 per annum, depending on your experience.
Job Ref: GLHEA2ME
Start Date: 01-01-2019
Years of Exp: 1+
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £21,909 to £28,462 (Per Annum)